Graduated from the Universidad Iberoamericana, Renata is a lawyer with over 5 years of experience in the areas of civil, commercial and administrative litigation as well as commercial arbitration.
Her areas of expertise are civil and commercial litigation, specializing in commercial arbitration and alternate dispute resolutions. She has experience in domestic and international arbitration proceedings under International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico City (CANACO) regulations.
- Licenciatura en Derecho 2015, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration
- Renata has represented Mexican and international companies on complex cases before Federal and Local courts.
- Has experience in an arbitration concerning a distribution agreement under CANACO rules and three multi-million ICC arbitrations.