Linda is a corporate and financial lawyer with more than 16 years of experience in general corporate and financial advisory, project finance, private debt restructuring, state and municipalities debt (financing, refinancing and restructuring), mergers and acquisitions and real estate.
Linda is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Law degree obtained from the Escuela Libre de Derecho with special mention for the resolution of a practical case in professional exam.
- Masters in Corporate and Stock-Exchange Finances by the Universidad Anáhuac.
- Certificate in Tax Law by the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (in course)
- Banking and finance, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and insolvency procedures (concursos mercantiles), compliance, real estate, state and municipalities debt and infrastructure projects.
- Assistant professor in Competition Law Certificate in the Universidad Anáhuac.