Gabriela holds a law degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana (2001) and studies at the Universidad La Salle.
She is a lawyer with more than 18 years of experience in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, restructuring, insolvency: reorganization and bankruptcy.
She has participated in judicial law suits against important companies from different sectors in relation to stock issues, banking and construction, as well as, including the participation in many insolvency proceedings.
- Licenciatura en Derecho 2002, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico.
- Maestría en Derecho Civil 2014, Universidad La Salle, Mexico.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Successfully represented on two different occasions the largest manufacturer of paper and cellulose in Mexico, in its voluntary insolvency proceedings under Mexican Ley de Concursos Mercantiles before the District Court for Civil Matters in Durango, Mexico.
- Successfully represented a large Mexican retail chain in its prepack voluntary insolvency proceeding under Mexican Ley de Concursos Mercantiles before the District Court for Civil Matters in Mexico City.
- Represents a leisure hotel company in a civil proceeding claiming compensatory and non-compensatory damages, including moral damages, due to illicit acts.
- Represents one of the most important Mexican construction companies, in its bankruptcy proceeding under Mexican Ley de Concursos Mercantiles pending before the District Court for Civil Matters in Mexico City.
- Represents one of the most important Mexican companies in food, chemical and automotive sectors, in an ordinary commercial proceeding.