Arantza is a lawyer from Centro de Investigación y Docencia Economicas (CIDE) with six years of experience in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, restructuring, insolvency and commercial arbitration.
She has provided legal representation in foreign and domestic arbitration processes under the regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce and the Cámara Nacional de Comercio de la Ciudad de México and in proceedings of civil and commercial disputes.
Arantza is fluent in Spanish, English and some French.
- Licenciatura en Derecho 2016, Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE), México, Mexico
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration
- Assisted Grupo Vasconia in an arbitration process, obtaining a successful award against LAG Laminati Aluminio Gallarate SPA and AL Met Invest.
- Advised to a Mexican Bank in a financial returns enforcement proceeding.
- Advised to M+W High Tech Projects México and Beiersdorf Manufacturing México as defendants in a commercial trial.