Ana Paula is a lawyer graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana with a LLM from the Loyola University (Chicago School of Law). Her areas of expertise are capital markets, financial institutions, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, restructuring, workouts and insolvency. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Licenciatura en Derecho 2013, egresada con honores, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico
- Especialidad en Contabilidad y Finanzas 2015, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico
- Maestría en Derecho (LL.M.) 2016, Loyola University Chicago of Law, Italy
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- She has designed and implemented special mechanisms regarding capital and debt values for clients such as ABC Aerolíneas (Interjet), Inmobiliaria Ruba, Grupo Industrial Saltillo and Grupo Carso, Agrofinanzas, El Puerto de Liverpool, among others.
- Her recent highlight includes advising Grupo Industrial Saltillo on its listing of stock certificates for a total amount of USD 93.1 million dollars on the Mexican stock exchange.
- Legal counsel to Inmobiliaria Ruba one of the main housing developers in Mexico, in the preparation and approval of a bonds program, as well as in the first and second issuances under said program.
- Legal counsel to ABC Aerolineas (Interjet), in the preparation and approval of a bonds program. He also acted as external legal counsel to Interjet in connection with the first, second, third and fourth issuances under said program of bonds.
- Legal counsel to Grupo ProHabitación in the issuance of privately placed securitized bonds backed by accounts receivables.