Ana is a lawyer with more than 18 years of experience in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, restructuring, insolvency, and commercial arbitration.
She has participated in judicial lawsuits against important companies from different sectors in relation to stock issues, banking, and construction, among others. She has also participated in a commercial arbitration under the regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Licenciatura en Derecho 2003, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Ana represented a Mexican bank in a financial return enforcement proceeding.
- Represents a German construction company as defendants within the ordinary commercial trial initiated by a sub-subcontractor.
- Represents an important company as defendant within the ordinary commercial trial initiated by the widow of a former shareholder form the mentioned company.
- Represents an international bank as trustee to certain trust agreement related to the insolvency proceeding of an offshore drilling contractor.