Abel is a lawyer with over 4 years of experience in the areas of civil and commercial litigation as well as commercial arbitration. His areas of expertise include litigation in civil and commercial matters specializing in commercial arbitration and alternative dispute resolution methods.
He has experience in domestic and international arbitration proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) rules as well as the National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico rules (CANACO).
Abel is fluent in Spanish, English and German.
- Licenciatura en Derecho y Finanzas 2017, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration
- Abel has successfully represented both Mexican and international firms on complex cases before judicial courts in Nuevo León and other Mexican states.
- He has experience in domestic and international arbitration proceedings concerning a distribution agreement under the National Chamber of Commerce of Mexico rules (CANACO) and multi-million International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) arbitration procedures.